Week 2 Player of the Week Poll
by Ben Johnson (@BenJohnsonTul)
9/9/2018 7:52:26 PM
posted in: Articles | 23,276 views
The Week 2 Player of the week is sponsored by
Trey Kiser (Sulphur) - Senior tailback finished with 403 yards and six touchdowns on 15 carries in the Bulldogs’ 47-9 victory over Davis.
Ryan Johnson (Metro Christian) - Rushed for 302 yards and four touchdowns on 25 carries in the Patriots’ 47-30 victory over Oklahoma Christian School.
Bryce Madron (Blanchard) - Amassed 292 yards and four touchdowns on 31 carries in the Lions’ 34-0 shutout of Anadarko.
DeAndre Young (Bartlesville) - Running back had 292 yards and three touchdowns on 38 carries for the Bruins in a 34-27 loss to Collinsville.
Haeden Schoolcraft (Wagoner) - Accumulated 17 tackles and one interception in the Bulldogs’ 35-18 win over Pryor.
Cade McNeil (Pawhuska) - Hauled in eight receptions for 257 yards and four touchdowns on offense. On defense, McNeil logged seven tackles, two interceptions and one fumble recovery in the Pawhuska’s 50-8 win over Woodland.
Javion Dangerfield (Duncan) - Had two punt returns for touchdowns, one for 75 yards and another for 63 yards. On offense, he caught four passes for 120 yards and two touchdowns. He also had an interception on defense in the Demons’ 42-0 win over Elgin.
Gunnar Gundy (Stillwater)
- Junior quarterback completed 13 of 18 passes for 338 yards and five touchdowns in Stillwater’s 44-21 win over Norman North.Noah Cortes (Broken Arrow)
- Senior running back racked up 176 yards and three touchdowns on 19 carries in the Tigers’ 47-20 blowout of Owasso.Tyler Travis (Edmond Santa Fe)
- Junior running back had 170 yards and two touchdowns on 23 carries in the Wolves’ 29-14 win over Mustang.Ian Corwin (Jenks)
- Senior quarterback tossed for 260 yards and three touchdowns for the Trojans in a 27-10 win over rival Union.Izaiah Hall (Altus)
- Senior running back had eight carries for 152 yards and two touchdowns in one half of work in Altus’ 28-7 victory over Vernon (Texas).Baylor Hendren (Piedmont)
- Senoir safety had three interceptions, three tackles, one pass break-up and a fumble recovery in the Wildcats’ 21-10 win over Weatherford.Keith Smith (East Central)
- Had two catches for 104 yards and two touchdowns, plus one rushing touchdown for 45 yards. Also had a 46-yard interception return for a touchdown in the Cardinals’ win over Stilwell.Kyle Lindsey (Midwest City)
- Senoir safety had 14 tackles and two tackles for loss in the Bombers’ 16-14 win at Muskogee.Kyron Downing (Vinita)
- Collected 156 yards and four touchdowns on eight carries in the Hornets’ 58-6 win at Nowata.Tayden Lucero (Haskell)
- Senior quarterback rushed for 97 yards and two touchdowns while also completing 22 of 26 passes for 202 yards and two touchdowns in a 44-14 win over Porter.Trent Miller (Crossing Christian)
- Senor lineman had nine tackles, five tackles for loss (including one in overtime), one sack and one forced fumble in a Crossings Christian’s 14-6 win against Minco.Hayden Nunley (Cache)
- Had 13 carries for 142 yards and two touchdowns, plus four receptions for 61 yards on offense. On defense, he had eight tackles in Cache’s 26-0 win over Marlow.Braden Hendrix (Berryhill)
- Caught six passes for 93 yards and two touchdowns. Also had punt returns of 55 and 68 yards for touchdowns. Finished with 273 all-purpose yards for the Chiefs in a 46-20 win over Fort Gibson.Nate Bryant (Stigler)
- Completed 9 of 14 passes for 209 yards and three touchdowns in the Panthers’ 49-17 victory over Sallisaw.Dawson Tanner (Grove)
- Defensive lineman had 10 tackles, two sacks, one tackle for loss and one fumble recovery for a touchdown in Grove’s 33-6 win over Jay.Blake Muse (Choctaw)
- Finished with 15 carries for 253 yards and three touchdowns in Choctaw’s 35-14 victory over Lawton Ike.Easton Francis (Poteau)
- Had 220 yards and four touchdowns on 29 carries for the Pirates in a 38-16 win over McAlester.Ben Ward (Cleveland)
- Sophomore quarterback completed 17 of 27 passes for 236 yards and four touchdowns, and he also rushed for 105 yards and one touchdown on 13 carries in the Tigers’ 45-12 win over Mannford.Danny Brockup (Inola)
- Rushed for 145 yards and two touchdowns on 32 carries in the Longhorns’ 34-7 win over Salina.Fermin Lafitta (Madill)
- Rushed for 189 yards and two touchdowns on 28 carries in Madill’s 13-8 win over Lone Grove.Greydon Jackson (Skiatook)
- Senior tailback rushed for 202 yards on 23 carries. On defense, he had seven tackles in the Bulldogs’ 22-7 win over Oologah.Jose Ortiz (Catoosa)
- Senior rushed for 200 yards and three touchdowns in the Indians’ 48-22 victory over Glenpool.Isaiah Butler (Yukon)
- Junior running back had kickoff returns of 90 and 94 yards for touchdown. On offense, he finished with 53 yards and touchdowns on five carries.
Add a Comment