Ada, OK 74820
Record: 5-6 | Unranked
|@ Edison Prep||L||37-27|
|vs Nathan Hale||W||53-12|
|vs Bishop Kelley||L||0-20|
| Ben Johnson
The playoffs are here! Well, not quite but for some teams it will feel that way. Some teams are playing to extend their seasons while some are playing to better position themselves for long postseason runs. Week 10 is always a whirlwind, so buckle up and hold on!
Here's what's on tap:
1. 6AII No. 1 Stillwater (9-0) at 6AII No. 4 Del City (7-2): It has been a day or two since Stillwater last laid claim to a district championship. Since 1995 to be exact. Pioneers can clinch the District 6AII-1 title with a win. A Del City victory (plus a Midwest City win over PC West) creates a three-way tie at the top of the district with district points deciding the champion. Stillwater is 2-0 against Del City, but they haven't played since 2007.
2. 5A No. 1 Carl Albert at 5A No. 4 Bishop McGuinness (8-1): If these two are squaring off, there's always something significant on the line. Last season it was the Class 5A championship. This time, it's for 5A-2 supremacy. The winner claims the district crown. For Carl Albert, it would two years in a row. For the Irish, it would be the third district title in four years.
3. A No. 2 Cashion (9-0) at A No. 3 Minco (8-1): Take the Stillwater-Del City playoff scenario and apply it here. Cashion wins the District A-3 title with a win. A victory for Minco creates a logjam atop the district with Crossings Christian off for the way and cemented at 7-1 in the district. A Cashion win also moves Minco to third.
4. 2A No. 2 Sperry (9-0) at 2A No. 4 Beggs (8-1): It's been 77 years -- SEVENTY. SEVEN. -- since Sperry was 9-0. The Pirates have won a district title more recently than that (1992), but it's still been a long time for that, too. Beggs, on the other hand, is coming off a runner-up finish in Class 3A, so this is familiar territory for the Demons. The winner here claims the District 2A-3 title, and the loser finishes second. The quarterback matchup -- Sperry's Beau Tell against Beggs' Dalton Spring -- should be a good one, too.
5. 3A No. 3 John Marshall (8-1) at 3A No. 7 Kingfisher (6-3): Winner finishes second in 3A-1 and gets a home playoff game. Loser finishes third and hits the road -- likely to Plainview -- in the first round of the playoffs.
6. 4A No. 8 Hilldale (8-1) at 4A No. 1 Poteau (9-0): Poteau will have to reverse a recent trend if it wants to win District 4A-4. The Pirates can win the district with a win, but a Hilldale victory likely creates a three-team tie atop the standings with Broken Bow also involved. The streak Poteau has to end is its losing ways to Hilldale, who has beaten the Pirates four times in a row, dating bcak to 2010. Poteau's last win over Hilldale was 2009.
7. 6AI No. 7 Owasso (5-4) at 6AI No. 5 Putnam City North (8-1): Neither one can catch Union in 6AI-2, but the Panthers can lock up second place with a win over Owasso, the reigning 6AI champion. An Owasso win likely means the Rams, PC North finish in a tie for second and resort to district points. A win for PC North would be its first ever against Owasso. The Rams are 4-0 all-time against PC North.
8. 5A No. 7 Tahlequah (8-1) at 5A No. 9 Claremore (6-3): This one is simple enough -- winner gets second place in 5A-4, the loser finishes third. The running back battle between Tahlequah's Dae Dae Leathers and Claremore's Jace Hightower should be fun to watch.
9. 6AII No. 2 Bixby (8-1) at 6AII No. 7 Muskogee (6-3): Regardless of records, it seems as though Bixby always struggles with Muskogee. The Spartans have secured the 6AII-2 title and can look toward a home playoff game next week, while Muskogee needs a win to finish third in 6AII-2.
10. 5A No. 5 Altus (8-1) at 5A No. 10 Duncan (8-1): Same at the Tahlequah-Claremore game -- winner gets second place, loser finishes third.
Edmond Santa Fe at Norman: The Wolves are in the playoffs, but a win would assure a third-place finish. A Norman victory gives the Tigers a chance to make the playoffs with Westmoore headed to Jenks.
Ada at Edison: Winner finishes second in 5A-3, loser gets third since both Edison and Ada are vastly ahead of McAlester in district points.
Clinton at Cache: The Red Tornadoes are no strangers to district titles with 38, according to Iwasatthegame.com. Yet, Clinton hasn't won one since 2011. Cache hasn't won one since 1983. It's a winner-take-all game in 4A-1.
Oologah at Catoosa: A Catoosa win likely means third place and would leave Bristow and Wagoner to settle the district title. An Oologah victory likely means Bristow, Wagoner and Oologah finish tied for the district title, and would likely go to Bristow based on district points.
Checotah at Lincoln Christian: Well, the best way to describe the District 3A-3 standings is jumbled. But don't over-think it. More likely than not, Seminole, Stigler and Idabel should bag victories this week, so this game will decide whether there's a five-way tie for first place or a three-way tie for second place. Either way, it's all about district points at that stage.
Locust Grove at Vinita: After Berryhill at the top of this district, it gets a bit chaotic. Vinita need to win to keep its playoff hopes alive, whereas Locust Grove claims second place with a win.
Lindsay at Kingston: Even if Lindsay wins here, Kingston will have wrapped up its first district championship since 1987. That's how sizeable Kingston's district points lead is.
Panama at Holland Hall: The Dutch win a district title with a win over Panama, whereas a Panama victory likely hands the district title to Vian.
Christian Heritage at Crescent: Someone's season will end here. District A-3 is deep so this game will decide who finishes fourth. Crazy to think Crescent could go from Class A runner-up to out of the playoffs, but that's the scenario headed into this week's slate of games.
Pawhuska at Pawnee: Pawnee has to win to keep its playoff hopes alive. A Pawhuska win would assure the Huskies of third place in District A-5.
Hobart at Frederick: Simple enough on this one. The winner claims the District A-2 title and the loser finishes second.
Ringling at Apache: Did you read the Hobart-Frederick breakdown? Same thing applies here. Would be Ringling's eighth straight district title.
Gore at Central Sallisaw: Gore is looking for its first district championship since 2011. A Central Sallisaw win would give it a chance at a district title for the first time since 2001.
Weleetka at Wetumka: District B-5 will be decide in this one. Winner gets first place, loser gets second place.
Regent Prep at Foyil: These two clubs have played some stout defense this year, giving up only a combined 112 points in 17 games. The better defense here will help its win a district championship. The loser of the game stays home for the playoffs but won't claim a district title.
Paoli at Graham-Dustin: Winner claims the District C-4 championship. Loser finishes second.
*Photo courtesy of Jason Elmquist/Stillwater NewsPress
| Ben Johnson
Coach Turney got tired of Old Man Swisher's winning ways every week, so he did something about it. Randy dropped off a 15-4 mark in Week 2, one game better than Swisher. Whitt wasn't too far off with a 12-7 record, and then there was yours truly rounding out the pack with a disgraceful 11-8 week of picks. Unacceptable. Just have to be better -- no two ways about it.
Week 2 picks - Turney 15-4 | Swisher 14-5 | Whitt 12-7 | Ben 11-8
Overall - Swisher 40-19 | Turney 28-21 | Ben 35-24 | Whitt 33-26
Without further ado, here the Week 3 picks:
Cascia Hall at Millwood
Michael Swisher: Millwood 28, Cascia Hall 7
Ben Johnson: Millwood 20, Cascia Hall 12
Whitt Carter: Millwood 34, Cascia Hall 21
Randy Turney: Millwood 34, Cascia Hall 21
Bethany at Kingfisher
Michael Swisher: Bethany 30, Kingfisher 13
Ben Johnson: Bethany 29, Kingfisher 22
Whitt Carter: Bethany 27, Kingfisher 20
Randy Turney: Bethany 20, Kingfisher 14
Metro Christian at Holland Hall
Michael Swisher: Metro Christian 28, Holland Hall 26
Ben Johnson: Holland Hall 25, Metro Christian 24
Whitt Carter: Holland Hall 31, Metro Christian 21
Randy Turney: Holland Hall 35, Metro Christian 21
Crescent at Cashion
Michael Swisher: Cashion 23, Crescent 20
Ben Johnson: Cashion 37, Crescent 22
Whitt Carter: Cashion 35, Crescent 30
Randy Turney: Cashion 28, Crescent 21
Alex at Davenport
Michael Swisher: Davenport 31, Alex 24
Ben Johnson: Davenport 44, Alex 20
Whitt Carter: Davenport 32, Alex 22
Randy Turney: Davenport 42, Alex 34
Rejoice Christian at Haskell
Michael Swisher: Rejoice Christian 34, Haskell 7
Ben Johnson: Rejoice Christian 24, Haskell 19
Whitt Carter: Rejoice Christian 42, Haskell 32
Randy Turney: Rejoice Christian 31, Haskell 20
Choctaw at Putnam City North
Michael Swisher: PC North 24, Choctaw 14
Ben Johnson: Choctaw 28, PC North 20
Whitt Carter: Choctaw 31, PC North 18
Randy Turney: Choctaw 34, PC North 20
Del City at Bartlesville
Michael Swisher: Del City 34, Bartlesville 31
Ben Johnson: Del City 45, Bartlesville 34
Whitt Carter: Del City 41, Bartlesville 14
Randy Turney: Del City 28, Bartlesville 13
Duncan at Ada
Michael Swisher: Ada 18, Duncan 15
Ben Johnson: Duncan 22, Ada 20
Whitt Carter: Ada 21, Duncan 20
Randy Turney: Duncan 21, Ada 14
Piedmont at Noble
Michael Swisher: Noble 28, Piedmont 23
Ben Johnson: Piedmont 20, Noble 18
Whitt Carter: Noble 24, Piedmont 17
Randy Turney: Piedmont 20, Noble 14
Lawton MacArthur at Clinton
Michael Swisher: Lawton Mac 30, Clinton 20
Ben Johnson: Lawton Mac 31, Clinton 27
Whitt Carter: Lawton Mac 24, Clinton 20
Randy Turney: Lawton Mac 31, Clinton 14
Westmoore at Mustang
Michael Swisher: Westmoore 29, Mustang 25
Ben Johnson: Westmoore 33, Mustang 21
Whitt Carter: Mustang 22, Westmoore 18
Randy Turney: Mustang 24, Westmoore 20
Catoosa at Coweta
Michael Swisher: Catoosa 19, Coweta 12
Ben Johnson: Coweta 35, Catoosa 31
Whitt Carter: Coweta 34, Catoosa 28
Randy Turney: Catoosa 18, Coweta 12
Barnsdall at Hominy
Michael Swisher: Hominy 31, Barnsdall 20
Ben Johnson: Hominy 39, Barnsdall 35
Whitt Carter: Hominy 30, Barnsdall 23
Randy Turney: Hominy 34, Barnsdall 14
| Ben Johnson
Week 3 is upon us. I'd be lying if I said there were a lot of stellar games. But there are some solid matchups here and there.
Here are this week's top 10 games:
1. 3A No. 5 Cascia Hall (2-0) at 2A No. 1 Millwood (2-0): This is becoming a mainstay in the non-district landscape. Millwood owns a 3-2 edge in the matchup, which was a title game showdown in 2001. Since then, they've met every year since 2014 with Millwood winning the last two.
2. 4A No. 5 Bethany (2-0) at 3A No. 9 Kingfisher (1-1): Former district mates earlier this decade, but now they're meeting for the fifth straight season. Bethany won last year's matchup, 30-13.
3. 2A No. 9 Metro Christian (2-0) at 2A No. 6 Holland Hall (1-1): Metro Christian running back Ryan Johnson against Holland Hall's defense should be one entertaining chess match. The two teams have split two games in the past two seasons with Holland Hall winning 45-14 last year.
4. Crescent (2-1) at A No. 2 Cashion (3-0): Cashion's track record against Crescent is remarkably successful. Since 2008, the Wildats have won nine of the 10 games between the two; the only slip-up was last season when Crescent won 54-14 in District A-5 action on its way to a state runner-up finish later in the year. Now they shift their district game to A-3, and it'll be Cashion's defense -- which has only allowed 12 points in three games -- against Crescent's offense, led by quarterback Hunter Bowers. Oh, and Skordle will be there for all the fun.
5. B No. 4 Alex (2-0) at B No. 2 Davenport (2-0): Davenport has been busy doing Davenport things in its first two games of the season, blowing out both Weleetka and Wetumka. Now, though, comes a top-10 clash with Alex, which has hammered both Laverne and Central Marlow. Davenport won last year's game against Alex, 26-16, and it leads in the series, 4-1.
6. A No. 6 Rejoice Christian (2-0) at Haskell (2-0): First time these teams are squaring off, and Haskell quarterback Tayden Lucero against Rejoice Christian's defense will be vastly compelling.
7. 6AII No. 7 Choctaw (2-0) at 6AI No. 9 Putnam City North (2-0): PC North enters on the heels of sweeping through its fellow Putnam City cohorts, and it did so by only allowing six points in two games. Meanwhile, Choctaw is unbeaten after taking down Lawton Eisenhower last week. This series has belonged to PC North over the years (18-4), but Choctaw picked up a 42-14 win over PC North last season.
8. 6AII No. 5 Del City (1-1) at Bartlesville (1-1): First time these two are ever seeing each other, and the Bruins will have their hands full with Del City quarterback Quinlan Ganther. But the same goes for the Eagles' defense when Bartleville's DeAndre Young touches the ball. The senior tailback rushed for almost 300 yards against Collinsville last week.
9. 5A No. 9 Duncan (2-0) at Ada (1-1): Javion Dangerfield, a Week 2 player of the week candidate, has been a weapon all over the field for the Demons in their unbeaten start to this point. Meanwhile, Ada rebounded nicely with a win over Noble after a season-opening loss to Ardmore.
10. 5A No. 10 Piedmont (1-1) at Noble (1-1): These two started squaring off in 2014, and they've met every year since. Not once has it gone Piedmont's way. Noble's wins over Piedmont in 2016 and 2017 were by a combined 15 points.
Lawton MacArthur at Clinton: Highlanders are 6-0 against Clinton since 1972.
Westmoore at Mustang: Westmore leads 12-5 in the series, including a 55-42 win in the most recently showdown in 2011.
Catoosa at Coweta: Catoosa beat Coweta 19-0 last season to stop a seven-game losing streak against the Tigers.
Barnsdall at Hominy: Two Osage County rivals with Hominy owning a 15-0 record against Barnsdall since 2000.
So who wins all the matchups? Check back for our weekly picks on Thursday.
| Ben Johnson
Can't sugarcoat the truth: it was a rough go of it for everyone not named Michael Swisher last week. Old man Swisher managed to pull off a 16-8 slate with Week 1 picks, but we can all assume he cheated somehow. As it stands now, Swisher leads the pack through two weeks at 27-13, and I'm three games off his pace. Randy Turney is currently third at 23-17 and Whitt Carter is hovering just above .500 at 21-19.
It's our vow to you to be better this week (or something like that). Week 2 picks right here:
Broken Arrow at Owasso
Michael Swisher: Broken Arrow 24, Owasso 14
Ben Johnson: Broken Arrow 37, Owasso 20
Whitt Carter: Broken Arrow 31, Owasso 17
Randy Turney: Broken Arrow 21, Owasso 17
Carl Albert at Del City
Michael Swisher: Carl Albert 31, Del City 20
Ben Johnson: Carl Albert 34, Del City 16
Whitt Carter: Del City 28, Carl Albert 27
Randy Turney: Carl Albert 24, Del City 20
Union at Jenks
Michael Swisher: Union 33, Jenks 24
Ben Johnson: Union 20, Jenks 17
Whitt Carter: Jenks 34, Union 24
Randy Turney: Union 24, Jenks 23
Lincoln Christian at Vian
Michael Swisher: Lincoln Christian 22, Vian 19
Ben Johnson: Vian 32, Lincoln Christian 27
Whitt Carter: Lincoln Christian 28, Vian 21
Randy Turney: Lincoln Christian 34, Vian 24
Tuttle at Plainview
Michael Swisher: Tuttle 21, Plainview 20
Ben Johnson: Tuttle 29, Plainview 22
Whitt Carter: Tuttle 34, Plainview 31
Randy Turney: Tuttle 35, Plainview 21
Booker T. Washington vs. Horn Lake (Miss.)
Michael Swisher: Booker T. Washington 35, Horn Lake 14
Ben Johnson: Horn Lake 24, Booker T. Washington 22
Whitt Carter: Booker T. Washington 35, Horn Lake 27
Randy Turney: Horn Lake 28, Booker T. Washington 17
Bishop McGuinness at Bishop Kelley
Michael Swisher: Bishop Kelley 31, Bishop McGuinness 24
Ben Johnson: Bishop Kelley 16, Bishop McGuinness 13
Whitt Carter: Bishop McGuinness 20, Bishop Kelley 16
Randy Turney: Bishop Kelley 21, Bishop McGuinness 20
Heritage Hall at Clinton
Michael Swisher: Heritage Hall 30, Clinton 20
Ben Johnson: Heritage Hall 35, Clinton 18
Whitt Carter: Heritage Hall 35, Clinton 21
Randy Turney: Heritage Hall 31, Clinton 20
Anadarko at Blanchard
Michael Swisher: Blanchard 29, Anadarko 18
Ben Johnson: Blanchard 29, Anadarko 16
Whitt Carter: Blanchard 42, Anadarko 21
Randy Turney: Blanchard 24, Anadarko 7
Davis at Sulphur
Michael Swisher: Sulphur 18, Davis 16
Ben Johnson: Sulphur 30, Davis 14
Whitt Carter: Sulphur 34, Davis 12
Randy Turney: Sulphur 21, Davis 20
Coweta at Tahlequah
Michael Swisher: Coweta 23, Tahlequah 17
Ben Johnson: Coweta 27, Tahlequah 19
Whitt Carter: Coweta 34, Tahlequah 27
Randy Turney: Tahlequah 17, Coweta 10
Southwest Covenant at Empire
Michael Swisher: SW Covenant 48, Empire 28
Ben Johnson: SW Covenant 44, Empire 29
Whitt Carter: SW Covenant 38, Empire 22
Randy Turney: SW Covenant 34, Empire 17
Stillwater at Norman North
Michael Swisher: Stillwater 29, Norman North 19
Ben Johnson: Stillwater 42, Norman North 19
Whitt Carter: Stillwater 34, Norman North 24
Randy Turney: Stillwater 24, Norman North 17
Mustang at Edmond Santa Fe
Michael Swisher: Edmond Santa Fe 24, Mustang 21
Ben Johnson: Edmond Santa Fe 28, Mustang 24
Whitt Carter: Edmond Santa Fe 35, Mustang 28
Randy Turney: Edmond Santa Fe 18, Mustang 16
Lawton MacArthur at Lawton
Michael Swisher: Lawton 28, Lawton MacArthur 20
Ben Johnson: Lawton 33, Lawton MacArthur 31
Whitt Carter: Lawton MacArthur 41, Lawton 28
Randy Turney: Lawton 21, Lawton MacArthur 14
Ada at Noble
Michael Swisher: Noble 24, Ada 18
Ben Johnson: Noble 33, Ada 23
Whitt Carter: Noble 21, Ada 13
Randy Turney: Ada 21, Noble 7
Edison at Memorial
Michael Swisher: Memorial 23, Edison 16
Ben Johnson: Edison 26, Memorial 24
Whitt Carter: Edison 27, Memorial 21
Randy Turney: Memorial 14, Edison 13
Adair at Locust Grove
Michael Swisher: Adair 38, Locust Grove 22
Ben Johnson: Adair 38, Locust Grove 22
Whitt Carter: Adair 34, Locust Grove 18
Randy Turney: Adair 28, Locust Grove 13
Oklahoma Christian Academy at Crescent
Michael Swisher: Crescent 30, OCA 15
Ben Johnson: OCA 35, Crescent 30
Whitt Carter: Crescent 21, OCA 20
Randy Turney: OCA 28, Crescent 21
Let us know what you think. Tweet your predictions to us at @Skordle.
| Ben Johnson
Full slate of games greets us on this last week of August. Rejoice! Also, fans of Swisher, Coach Turney and myself will be happy to know we tied at 11-5 last week. Whitt is lagging way behind at 10-6.
OK, let's do this. Week 1 picks for your enjoyment:
Heritage Hall at Millwood
Michael Swisher: Millwood 31, Heritage Hall 28
Ben Johnson: Heritage Hall 24, Millwood 23
Whitt Carter: Millwood 34, Heritage Hall 21
Randy Turney: Heritage Hall 24, Millwood 20
Midwest City at Carl Albert
Michael Swisher: Midwest City 33, Carl Albert 29
Ben Johnson: Midwest City 35, Carl Albert 34
Whitt Carter: Carl Albert 27, Midwest City 24
Randy Turney: Midwest City 28, Carl Albert 14
Coweta at Wagoner
Michael Swisher: Wagoner 22, Coweta 12
Ben Johnson: Coweta 32, Wagoner 29
Whitt Carter: Coweta 41, Wagoner 37
Randy Turney: Coweta 21, Wagoner 14
Del City at Bishop McGuinness
Michael Swisher: Bishop McGuinness 31, Del City 17
Ben Johnson: Bishop McGuinness 28, Del City 23
Whitt Carter: Del City 27, Bishop McGuinness 26
Randy Turney: Bishop McGuinness 28, Del City 10
Kingfisher at Tuttle
Michael Swisher: Tuttle 29, Kingfisher 20
Ben Johnson: Tuttle 37, Kingfisher 22
Whitt Carter: Tuttle 34, Kingfisher 28
Randy Turney: Tuttle 21, Kingfisher 20
Holland Hall at Cascia Hall
Michael Swisher: Cascia Hall 21, Holland Hall 14
Ben Johnson: Cascia Hall 33, Holland Hall 23
Whitt Carter: Cascia Hall 31, Holland Hall 17
Randy Turney: Cascia Hall 20, Holland Hall 14
Laverne at Alex
Michael Swisher: Laverne 34, Alex 30
Ben Johnson: Laverne 47, Alex 28
Whitt Carter: Laverne 28, Alex 20
Randy Turney: Laverne 36, Alex 14
Oologah at Collinsville
Michael Swisher: Collinsville 16, Oologah 7
Ben Johnson: Collinsville 30, Oologah 27
Whitt Carter: Collinsville 37, Oologah 35
Randy Turney: Collinsville 17, Oologah 14
Norman at Norman North
Michael Swisher: Norman North 38, Norman 14
Ben Johnson: Norman North 30, Norman 13
Whitt Carter: Norman North 41, Norman 24
Randy Turney: Norman North 21, Norman 17
Mansfield Lake Ridge (Texas) at Union
Michael Swisher: Union 28, Mansfield Lake Ridge 19
Ben Johnson: Union 26, Mansfield Lake Ridge 23
Whitt Carter: Mansfield Lake Ridge 28, Union 17
Randy Turney: Union 24, Mansfield Lake Ridge 10
Mansfield (Texas) at Broken Arrow
Michael Swisher: Broken Arrow 22, Mansfield 20
Ben Johnson: Broken Arrow 28, Mansfield 17
Whitt Carter: Broken Arrow 24, Mansfield 21
Randy Turney: Broken Arrow 35, Mansfield 17
Mansfield Legacy (Texas) at Jenks
Michael Swisher: Mansfield Legacy 31, Jenks 20
Ben Johnson: Mansfield Legacy 23, Jenks 13
Whitt Carter: Mansfield Legacy 28, Jenks 20
Randy Turney: Mansfield Legacy 20, Jenks 14
Mustang at Yukon
Michael Swisher: Mustang 31, Yukon 28
Ben Johnson: Yukon 27, Mustang 26
Whitt Carter: Mustang 37, Yukon 22
Randy Turney: Mustang 24, Yukon 7
Altus at Lawton
Michael Swisher: Lawton 23, Altus 20
Ben Johnson: Lawton 29, Altus 17
Whitt Carter: Lawton 42, Altus 21
Randy Turney: Lawton 28, Altus 7
Owasso at Fayetteville (Ark.)
Michael Swisher: Owasso 31, Fayetteville 30
Ben Johnson: Owasso 41, Fayetteville 20
Whitt Carter: Owasso 30, Fayetteville 27
Randy Turney: Owasso 17, Fayetteville 14
Ada at Ardmore
Michael Swisher: Ardmore 33, Ada 14
Ben Johnson: Ardmore 32, Ada 17
Whitt Carter: Ardmore 37, Ada 24
Randy Turney: Ardmore 32, Ada 20
Idabel at Broken Bow
Michael Swisher: Broken Bow 31, Idabel 20
Ben Johnson: Broken Bow 20, Idabel 13
Whitt Carter: Broken Bow 28, Idabel 16
Randy Turney: Broken Bow 21, Idabel 20
Jones at Lincoln Christian
Michael Swisher: Lincoln Christian 30, Jones 17
Ben Johnson: Lincoln Christian 44, Jones 37
Whitt Carter: Lincoln Christian 41, Jones 27
Randy Turney: Jones 34, Lincoln Christian 14
Commerce at Adair
Michael Swisher: Adair 28, Commerce 20
Ben Johnson: Commerce 26, Adair 23
Whitt Carter: Commerce 21, Adair 14
Randy Turney: Adair 28, Commerce 7
Thomas at Alva
Michael Swisher: Alva 28, Thomas 24
Ben Johnson: Thomas 35, Alva 33
Whitt Carter: Thomas 34, Alva 13
Randy Turney: Thomas 14, Alva 13
Crescent at Morrison
Michael Swisher: Morrison 23, Crescent 17
Ben Johnson: Morrison 24, Crescent 16
Whitt Carter: Crescent 35, Morrison 31
Randy Turney: Crescent 31, Morrison 28
Rejoice Christian at Crossings Christian
Michael Swisher: Rejoice Christian 42, Crossings Christian 21
Ben Johnson: Rejoice Christian 41, Crossings Christian 21
Whitt Carter: Rejoice Christian 28, Crossings Christian 24
Randy Turney: Rejoice Christian 34, Crossings Christian 18
Pioneer at Coyle
Michael Swisher: Coyle 38, Pioneer 31
Ben Johnson: Coyle 44, Pioneer 40
Whitt Carter: Pioneer 32, Coyle 20
Randy Turney: Coyle 41, Pioneer 20
Regent Prep at Prue
Michael Swisher: Regent Prep 44, Prue 40
Ben Johnson: Regent Prep 51, Prue 32
Whitt Carter: Prue 21, Regent Prep 18
Randy Turney: Regent Prep 48, Prue 6
Let us know what you think. Tweet your predictions to us at @Skordle.
| Ben Johnson
Here's the top 10 in each class heading into Week 1.
1. Broken Arrow (3) - 1-0
2. Owasso (2) - 1-0
3. Jenks (3) - 1-0
4. Union (4) - 0-1
5. Norman North (5) - 0-0
6. Mustang (6) - 0-0
7. Westmoore (7) - 0-0
8. Norman (8) - 0-0
9. Edmond Santa Fe (9) - 0-0
10. Yukon (10) - 1-0
1. Booker T. Washington (1) - 0-1
2. Midwest City (2) - 1-0
3. Stillwater (3) - 0-0
4. Bixby (4) - 0-1
5. Lawton (5) - 0-0
6. Del City (6) - 0-0
7. Putnam City (7) - 0-0
8. Sand Springs (8) - 0-0
9. Muskogee (9) - 0-0
10. Shawnee (10) - 0-1
1. Carl Albert (1) - 0-0
2. Bishop McGuinness (2) - 0-0
3. Coweta (3) - 0-0
4. Ardmore (4) 0-0